Navasota ISD Education Foundation
to the students and staff of Navasota ISD.
What is the NISD Education Foundation?
The Education Foundation is a non-profit, 501(c) (3) tax-exempt corporation. Tax deductible contributions from parents, staff members, alumni, local businesses, professional organizations and civic groups are used to fund programs and activities that promote innovative methods of teaching and the enhancement of the educational experience for the students of NISD.
What types of programs will be funded?
Most programs will be funded through a competitive grant process. All grants will be awarded by the Board of Directors of the Navasota ISD Education Foundation.
The focus of funding will be on teacher initiated projects that encourage, facilitate, recognize, and reward creative and well-designed instructional approaches to learning.
- Special needs of students
- Innovative teacher grants
- Endowed fund
With the help of parents, staff, and the community . . .
We can build a foundation for the future of the Navasota schools that will:
- Enhance the environment of personal and academic excellence;
- Encourage teachers to explore ways to inspire every student to think, to learn, to achieve, and to care;
- Provide a vital link between the community and the classroom; and
- Make a significant difference between what is and what can be.