"We are a small-town school with so many opportunities for students to attain college and career readiness."
Navasota Independent School District Home
Learning... Leading... Succeeding
Navasota Independent School District
- 100% Class of 2018 accepted to a college/trade school/military
- $800,000+ in scholarships awarded to 2017 seniors
- $50,000+ raised to support community organizations
- 16.8:1 Student-Teacher Ratio Grades K-5
- 17.4:1 Student-Teacher Ratio Grades 6-12
- 35+% teachers with 11 or more years of experience
- 100% students served free breakfast daily
- 60 college credit hours earnable by Navasota High Students
- 5 Career and Technology Endorsement Programs
- 96% 2016-2017 graduation rate
- Elementary Campuses offer Music, Art, P.E., and Computer Classes weekly
"I love the family atmosphere between administration and staff. I love working with my students and they love learning.”
Rocky Whitely, Algebra, Statistics and Risk Management Teacher at Navasota High School
“My favorite part of working at Navasota ISD is the small town atmosphere of the district. I love how everyone knows one another and that education is personal.”
Kristi Ramsey, Principal at Navasota High School
“My favorite part of working at Navasota ISD is THE PEOPLE! The relationships that I’ve built with students and friendships that have been formed with colleagues are still vibrant today.
So it is THE PEOPLE, for years and years, who have made every day special for me at Navasota ISD. Once a Rattler...Always a Rattler!" Nancy Bouliane, Librarian at Navasota High School.
Navasota ISD will resume tomorrow, Thursday, February 2 at the regular time.
Please click to access the statement in English and Spanish.
Navasota Jr. High School will be hosting the District Academic UIL on January 24th at 5:00 p.m.
Seniors entering college next fall and 6th grade students: This is an opportunity to get required immunizations before next year. Please register before February 6, 2023.