"We are a small-town school with so many opportunities for students to attain college and career readiness."
Navasota Independent School District Home
Learning... Leading... Succeeding
Navasota Independent School District
- 100% Class of 2018 accepted to a college/trade school/military
- $800,000+ in scholarships awarded to 2017 seniors
- $50,000+ raised to support community organizations
- 16.8:1 Student-Teacher Ratio Grades K-5
- 17.4:1 Student-Teacher Ratio Grades 6-12
- 35+% teachers with 11 or more years of experience
- 100% students served free breakfast daily
- 60 college credit hours earnable by Navasota High Students
- 5 Career and Technology Endorsement Programs
- 96% 2016-2017 graduation rate
- Elementary Campuses offer Music, Art, P.E., and Computer Classes weekly
"I love the family atmosphere between administration and staff. I love working with my students and they love learning.”
Rocky Whitely, Algebra, Statistics and Risk Management Teacher at Navasota High School
“My favorite part of working at Navasota ISD is the small town atmosphere of the district. I love how everyone knows one another and that education is personal.”
Kristi Ramsey, Principal at Navasota High School
“My favorite part of working at Navasota ISD is THE PEOPLE! The relationships that I’ve built with students and friendships that have been formed with colleagues are still vibrant today.
So it is THE PEOPLE, for years and years, who have made every day special for me at Navasota ISD. Once a Rattler...Always a Rattler!" Nancy Bouliane, Librarian at Navasota High School.
5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
January is School Board Recognition Month and Navasota ISD is honored to celebrate its trustees for their dedication and commitment to the district’s schools and students.
Contact any Rattler Cheerleader or Mrs. Wilson (email@example.com) to order your winter gear. Deadline for orders and payments is January 24.
The NHS Junior-Senior Prom is April 2, 2022 at The Brazos Center in Bryan, with an After Prom Party following at NHS. Tickets are on sale in Michele Harrington's office through February 28th for $50, which includes a t-shirt. The theme is "A Picture Perfect Night in Paris". For more information about free, donated prom dresses or any other questions, contact Nancy Bouliane at 936-825-4231 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.